Our Functional Skills courses can equip learners with anything from Entry Level to Level 2 knowledge of the following topics: numbers, measure, and handling data.
Studies suggest that up to a quarter of adults have math skills below that of a nine year old, it is more important than ever to provide a basic source of Math’s learning for these individuals.
Who is suitable?
This course is ideal for learners who wish to improve their Math’s skills. Our e-learning resources are sequenced to challenge the learner and maximise the development of crucial skills for work and life.
What will you learn?
- Positive and negative numbers
- Decimals, fractions and percentages
- Ratio, inverse and direct proportions
- Multiplying and dividing by 10,100 and 1000
- Time and money
- Converting between measurements
- Perimeter, area and volume
- Averages (mean, median, mode and range)
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal Tutor and a Learner Support Advisor.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Develop the Math’s skills required to begin or develop a career
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.