We will achieve this through:
- Providing high-quality learning and skills from entry level to level 5 that improves their employment opportunities.
- Responding to change locally ensuring our learning and skills offer is flexible, relevant, and meets needs.
- Providing a caring environment where adults and young people can develop new skills and interests, gain confidence, raise their self-esteem, achieve their aspirations and make progress.
- Collaborating with partners and employers to create more opportunities for local people to succeed in work and in their lives.
- Developing and valuing our workforce celebrating what we achieve together.
- Promoting learning and skills with pride across our community raising our profile to increase the number of learners attending and attaining.
To create the home of learning where everyone achieves their full potential.
Equality and Diversity is central to all practices and policies at the college. It is an organisation where everyone respects each other and recognises their own responsibility in actively promoting equality.
Agile – we are flexible and responsive to needs of people, community partners and employers
- Gender, ethnicity and culture
- Religion, creed and language
- Sexual orientation, age and health
- Ability and disability
- Social circumstances