At Southend Adult Community College, we run a wide range of courses, and you can take exams in the following subject areas:
- Mathematics – GCSE (both Higher and Foundation papers) and City and Guilds Functional Skills examinations
- English Language – GCSE and City and Guilds Functional Skills examinations
- Accountancy – Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualifications
- Living and Working in the UK
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Digital and IT Skills up to BTEC Level 2
- Sports, Fitness and Active Leisure, Sports Industry Skills (Leading Children’s Sports Activities) and Sports Coaching and Development – diploma, certificate and BTEC
- Travel and Tourism
Please telephone and arrange to come in and talk to us, if you have any questions. There may be some help with funding, depending on your circumstances.
Please ensure we have an up-to-date email address for you, on your learner file.
If your contact details have changed you can update us by emailing email@example.com , calling 01702 445700 (option 1) or contact us through the Live chat on our website.
You can contact the Exams Department, by calling 01702 445726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Exams Department is available during Term Time, between 9.00am and 4.00pm. For additional support with your learning and studies, view our Additional Learning Support service.
Southend Adult Community College are proud to be approved by the following Awarding Organisations: