This internationally recognised qualification will enhance your bookkeeping skills and prepare you for the initial steps into an accounting career.
This course will develop your understanding of financial transactions within a bookkeeping system and how to process various types of transactions, receipts and payments.
To further develop your skills, successful completion of this course enables you to start the full Level 3 AAT qualification for the Advanced Diploma in Accounting or continue on with the Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping.
Who is suitable?
This qualification is suitable for learners looking to gain a basic understanding of double entry bookkeeping in order to complete the full AAT accounting qualification or those not wanting to commit to the full AAT accounting qualification. This qualification is available to learners aged 16 or over.
What will you learn?
This course is split into two manageable units, these include:
• Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions
• Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls.
These units cover key principles including:
• Processing customer and supplier transactions
• Processing receipts and payments
• Processing transactions through ledgers to the trial balance
• Understanding financial transactions within a bookkeeping system.
Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
• Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
• Personal tutors are assigned personally to you, to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
Due to the AAT syllabus change in September 2022 please read these changes. Click here