Our level 2 certificate in understanding retail business is great for both individuals interested in retail operations, as well as employers looking for health training courses for their staff. This certificate in understanding retail operations aims to help develop your understanding of retail terminology, understanding the retail selling process and provide training in other retail operations, including effective customer service, teamwork and what to expect when working in the retail sector.
This qualification focusses on improving various skills and knowledge in order to create a career pathway within the retail industry.
Who is suitable?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to work, or currently working, within the retail industry at any level in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of the various operations of a retail organisation.
What you will learn?
This course is split into eight manageable units, covering topics such as:
- Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- How teamwork contributes to the effectiveness of a retail business
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Understanding the control, receipt and storage of stock.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Create a long-standing career pathway within the retail industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.