External Candidate?

We are not a Centre that can facilitate private examinations. However, you can find more information, here:





Lost or misplaced your Certificate?

In the first instance you should contact the Awarding Organisation that issued your original Certificate.

In most cases there will be a fee to pay.

Some Awarding Organisations do not issue replacement Certificates but can provide a Statement of Results, instead.

If you are unsure which Organisation issued your Certificate, please call the Exams Department on 01702 445726, who may be able to advise you.