Examinations & Assessments – If you have an assessment booked with us, you will soon hear from our Exam Department with further details.
We have taken some precautions at the college to ensure a Covid safe environment, here are a few things we recommend you do when attending the college:
- Please wear a face covering, unless you are exempt.
- Please maintain good hand hygiene and a 2 metre distance from others.
- If you are experiencing any Covid symptoms or are isolating you must not attend your assessment.
- You will need to provide photographic ID.
- We recommend that you take a Covid test 48 hours before your assessment.
Covid testing information can be found here: https://www.southend.gov.uk/gettested
The full letter from the Exam Department can be found here: Click here
Certificates – Digital Certificates are now being produced and issued to Learners, by email. Certificates that are produced electronically hold the same validity as hard copies and may be printed at home. Please ensure we have an up to date email address for you.