If you have an assessment booked for January, you will soon hear from our Exam Department with further details.
We have taken some precautions at the college to ensure a Covid safe environment, but there’s things you should do, too:
- Please wear a face covering, unless you are exempt.
- Please maintain good hand hygiene and a 2 metre distance from others.
- If you are experiencing any Covid symptoms or are isolating you must not attend your assessment.
- You will need to provide photographic ID.
- We recommend that you take a Covid test 48 hours before your assessment.
Covid testing information can be found here: https://www.southend.gov.uk/gettested
The full letter from the Exam Department can be found here: Click here