Additional Learning Support is available for learners that may require additional support in order to complete their course. The Additional Learning Support Team provides support to enable learners to learn successfully and to progress.
The Additional Learning Support Team:
- Arranges for specialist equipment, support and resources to be available for your needs
- Supports the tutor in applying for special exam arrangements
- Provides support inside and outside the classroom
- Offers advice and can assess the level of support you require
- Liaises with tutors and staff to ensure your learning needs are met
If you would like to request any support, please let us know the details of your needs when you enrol, or speak to your tutor and ask to be referred to the Additional Learning Support Team.