The Essential Digital Skills Qualification provides you with the opportunity to learn digital skills that are essential for the ever-changing developments in the workplace.
The Qualification (EDSQ) has been designed to meet the content, conditions and requirements set out by the Department for Education (DfE) and Ofqual (in line with the Digital Skills Framework).
On this course you will develop skills for both work and life to help you develop your digital literacy.
The course will provide you with skills such as: using an operating system, using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel using Office 365 and Cloud workspace installing/removing applications, carrying out web searches, open/read/save files and keeping your details safe online.
Unit content for both Entry Level 3 and Level 1 is:
- Using Devices and Handling
- Creating and Editing
- Being Safe and Responsible
By the end of the course, you will have a clear insight into using technology at home and the workplace.
The assessments are on-demand exam based to check understanding of the course content. These are marked based and require supervision.
Progression option from EDSQ Entry Level 3 will be to EDSQ Level 1.
Level 1 learners would be expected to use the skills for life and work at home or in the workplace.
What to do next
- You need to attend a Pre-Course Assessment before you can enrol on this course.
- Book your slot from the current list of Interviews
- Select a date and time you want, don’t forget to check whether you can make the dates and times with your schedule.
- If you have any questions contact us on 01702 445 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org