The college has made a number of changes to improve the safety of staff and students during this challenging time. A summary of the changes are below,
- Full time cleaning staff on site all-day to clean common areas
- Movement around the building is restricted to limit contact
- Face coverings are requested in all areas of the college until seated in a classroom
- We have a virtual tour that shows the changes that have been implemented at our Westcliff Centre please click here to view
- We have published our own Three Phase Road Road Map in line with the government’s plans to cautiously ease lockdown restrictions in England.
For more information please view the booklet below:
Information for Staff
As part of the College’s commitment to protecting its staff, we will be allocating all staff in high-risk situations their own PPE namely a face visor and transparent face masks to help them feel more protected.